Tuesday, September 12, 2006

HOT OFF THE SHOW! Debunking 9/11 Myths



In memory of all those who lost their lives on Sept. 11th, 2001, I pounded 9/11 conspiracy theories on our LIVE! show today. I talked about ABCs "Path to 9/11" mini-series that aired Sunday and Monday nights (more about that later) and answered some of the many emails from 9/11 conspiracy theory 'believers' that I've received in response to my article "9/11 Truth". With 1/3 of Americans believing in some of this conspiracy theory stuff, it's important to talk about the facts, the truth, about what really happened, which I plan to do on a regular basis to counter. Will write more about this, but for now, here are a few links on the subject for those who want to do some personal research on the subject:

The Heroes of Flight 93

Debunking 9/11 Myths

Debunking 9/11 Myths - Pentagon

Why The 9/11 Conspiracies Won't Go Away

What we've learned since 9/11

The Real Conspiracy of 9/11

4Comment

No comments: