Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Ft. Hood Shooter Motivated by Islamic Beliefs



CBN NEWS - Erick Stakelbeck, Terrorism Anaylst reports on the obvious Islamist motivations that played a part in Nidal Malik Hassan’s rampage at Fort Hood.The latest indicator of Nidal Malik Hasan’s religious/political motivations in perpetrating the Ft. Hood massacre just crossed the wires. According to eyewitnesses, Hasan yelled “Allahu Akhbar.” or “Allah is great,” while mowing down U.S. soldiers. And that is just the tip of the iceberg. Click on the viewer below to see my live appearance from today’s 700 Club, in which I analyze Hasan’s history of radical Islamism.

Full story on video

Other:
Ft. Hood Killing Spree Eye Witness Account
Ft. Hood's 9/11
Ft. Hood Shooter's Jihadist Connections

More at Changing Worldviews

Sign Up for my Free Email Newsletter

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on Twitter

Hear my Show on this subject now online, Listen here (See 11/18/09)

No comments: