Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Wednesday's Show - DIVERGENT PATHS #1 The Middle East



 
DIVERGENT PATHS #1 - The Middle East
Noni Davis, an Egyptian author of Now They Call Me Infidel, and Cruel and Usual Punishment, and founder of Arabs for Israel joins me to talk about the necessity for all Americans to be knowledgeable about the Arab world's treatment of women, and their united goals against Israel, and not to stray from the path of truth, down divergent paths.
Tune in at 4:30 pm PST on KDIA AM1640
Listen Live Online

Today's show available in our Broadcast Archives after airing. Go here to (See 1/9/13)

More at Changing Worldviews
Sign Up for my Free Email Newsletter
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Get Show on iTunes
Listen to my Radio Broadcasts on this subject here Broadcast page



No comments: