Tuesday, June 11, 2013

NSA Spy Scandal 'Whistleblower' Steps Forward


The NSA spy scandal has just exploded beyond the worst fears of the highly-secretive U.S. government. The whistleblower behind the leaked PRISM slides has just stepped forward, offering a mind-blowing interview to investigative journalist Glenn Greenwald, who broke this story in The Guardian."Any analyst at any time can target anyone. Any selector, anywhere... I, sitting at my desk, certainly had the authorities to wiretap anyone, from you or your accountant, to a federal judge, to even the President...We collect more digital communications from America than we do from the Russians. The NSA has built an infrastructure that allows it to intercept almost everything. If I wanted to see your emails or your wife's phone, all I have to do is use intercepts. I can get your emails, passwords, phone records, credit cards."  read more

More at Changing Worldviews

Sign Up for my Free Email Newsletter
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Get Show on iTunes
Listen to past Radio Shows in my Broadcast page



No comments: