Saturday, June 15, 2013

US High School Recites Pledge In Arabic: “One Nation Under Allah”



US High School Recites Pledge In Arabic: “One Nation Under Allah”...
"Well now, here is evidence of what I’ve been saying all along and that is that you cannot be religiously neutral. It just can’t happen. Religion is at our very core and if we will not honor the true and living God as God, then we will fill that vacuum with a false god. Exhibit A: Rocky Mountain High School in Colorado. Outrage is building over the fact that students were encouraged to recite the Pledge of Allegiance over the loudspeaker in Arabic replacing “one nation under God” with “one nation under Allah.”

Read more at Freedom Outpost

Listen to Shows relevant to this: HERE or HERE

More at Changing Worldviews

Sign Up for my Free Email Newsletter
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Get Show on iTunes
Listen to past Radio Shows in my Broadcast page



No comments: