Monday, August 26, 2013

Note From Sharon...this week:

Hi everyone, while I am preparing this week for an all new Fall Season, and with all that is happening in Syria and Israel, and the potential for war, I've picked some of the most important and popular shows we've done on the Middle East and the Islamic threat to America and the West, to air this week because the topics are so relevant to what is happening right now, and the guests are tops in their line. Definitely  ell worth the time.

So tune in every day this week for my show on KDIA AM1640 @4:30 pm on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday, and for our Blogtalk Live Streamed online shows @ 3:00 pm on Tuesday and Thursday. Go to
www.changingworldviews.com for that link...and I'll see you next week!

 
And you can catch my show after it airs at our...

SPREAKER Archives



More at Changing Worldviews

Sign Up for my Free Email Newsletter
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Get Show on iTunes
Listen to past Radio Shows in my Broadcast page



No comments: