Tuesday, August 06, 2013

SIGNPOST: US Embassies, Benghazi, NSA



MON SHOW: SIGNPOST 1: US Embassies, Benghazi, NSA

The latest on our U.S. Embassies shutdown across the Middle East because of the 'credible and serious threat' from Al Qaeda-linked terrorist group; data-collecting by NSA; and Russia giving Edward Snowden a 1 year asylum. Is he a whistleblower or traitor? Then my interview with Erick Stakelbeck on his book, "The Terrorist Next Door: How the Government is Deceiving You About the Islamist Threat"...on our own soil. Audrey Russo joins me as co-host.

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO...
SIGNPOST 1: US Embassies, Benghazi, NSA

Listen Live on KDIA AM 1640 San Francisco @ 4:30 pm, M,W,F,Sa

Listen to Shows After they Air at SPREAKER
Listen to past Shows in my Broadcast Archives page
Get Show on iTunes

More at Changing Worldviews
Sign Up for Free Email Newsletter
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter


No comments: