Saturday, September 07, 2013

Air Force Cracking Down on Christians

 
FOX News reported: "A 19-year Air Force veteran who was relieved of his duties because he disagreed with his openly gay commander over gay marriage is now facing a formal investigation after he told me his story.

"Senior Master Sgt. Phillip Monk found himself at odds with his Lackland Air Force Base commander after he objected to her plans to severely punish an instructor who had expressed religious objections to homosexuality. During the conversation, his commander ordered him to share his personal views on homosexuality.

“I was relieved of my position because I don’t agree with my commander’s position on gay marriage,” he told me. “We’ve been told that if you publicly say that homosexuality is wrong, you are in violation of Air Force policy.”

"In one of her first meetings with Monk, the commander expressed concern about the chaplain who would deliver the benediction at her promotion ceremony.

“She said she wanted a chaplain but objected to one particular chaplain that she called a bigot because he preached that homosexuality is a sin,” Monk said.

"After he was relieved of his duties, the Liberty Institute filed a religious discrimination complaint on his behalf."

Read the rest here

 
READ MORE @ CHANGING WORLDVIEWS TOP STORIES


CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO MY SHOW ON THIS SUBJECT & MORE

Listen Live on KDIA AM 1640 San Francisco @ 4:30 pm, M,W,F,Sa

Listen to Shows After they Air at SPREAKER
Listen to past Shows in my Broadcast Archives page
Get Show on iTunes

More at Changing Worldviews
Sign Up for Free Email Newsletter
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter




No comments: