Tuesday, September 17, 2013

The Real Putin - the KGB



MON SHOW: The Real Putin

Joining me on today's show is Russian Author Yuri Felshtinsky to talk about the real Vladimir Putin, and the truth behind Former KGB Agent, Alexander Litvinenko's murder by radiation poisoning, for not carrying out illegal orders, and how lethal KGB methods were used to catapult Vladimir Putin into power. Need to know background information on Putin as the U.S. is trusting him to handle the disarming of Syria's chemical weapons. Can he be trusted? I don't think so. A MUST LISTEN.
 
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO THIS SHOW AND ALL SHOWS

Listen Live on KDIA AM 1640 San Francisco @ 4:30 pm, M,W,F,Sa

Listen to Shows After they Air at SPREAKER
Listen to past Shows in my Broadcast Archives page
Get Show on iTunes

More at Changing Worldviews
Sign Up for Free Email Newsletter
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter


No comments: