The following is a portion of a letter sent to Nevadan legislators from a concerned citizen, Patricia Saye of Las Vegas, and forwarded to me by Bonnie O'Neil of California Eagle Forum. This kind of information must be made known to the American people in greater numbers! Please help get the word out...
"In 2001 the Indiana School of Medicine studied an outbreak of MDR-TB, and traced it to Mexican illegal aliens The Queens, New York, health department attributed 81 percent of new TB cases in 2001 to immigrants.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention ascribed 42 percent of all new TB cases to 'foreign born' people who have up to eight times higher incidences apparently, 66 percent of all TB cases coming to America originate in Mexico, the Philippines and Vietnam."
Other health threats from illegals include, according to the report:
· Chagas disease, also called American trypanosomiasis or "kissing bug disease," is transmitted by the reduviid bug, which prefers to bite the lips and face. The protozoan parasite that it carries, Trypanosoma cruzi, infects 18 million people annually in Latin America and causes 50,000 deaths. The disease also infiltrates America's blood supply. Chagas affects blood transfusions and transplanted organs. No cure exists. Hundreds of blood recipients may be silently infected.
· Leprosy, also known as Hansen's disease, was so rare in America that in 40 years only 900 people were afflicted. Suddenly, in the past three years America has more than 7,000 cases of leprosy. Leprosy now is endemic to northeastern states because illegal aliens and other immigrants brought leprosy from India, Brazil, the Caribbean and Mexico.
· Dengue fever is exceptionally rare in America, though common in Ecuador, Peru, Vietnam, Thailand, Bangladesh, Malaysia and Mexico. Recently, according to the report, there was a virulent outbreak of dengue fever in Webb County, Texas, which borders Mexico. Though dengue is usually not a fatal disease, dengue hemorrhagic fever routinely kills.
· Polio was eradicated from America, but now reappears in illegal immigrants as do intestinal parasites, says the report.
· Malaria was obliterated, but now is re-emerging in Texas."
My guest today, Erin Anderson, a Senior Analyst for national security issues who traveled over 2,000 miles in Mexico investigating operations which aid the migration of illegal aliens to America, told of very disturbing things that are happening to American landowners and their land by illegals crossing through their border property. This kind of information also needs to be known by the American masses.
Please forward this information on to others.
Hear the show with Erin Anderson (See 4/17/06)