Monday, May 15, 2006

HOT OFF THE SHOW! Celebrating 3 Years
First Guests - Gary Aldrich



We're celebrating 3 yrs on the air this month and thought it would be fun to take a listen back at a few of my very first shows. Todays show was with Gary Aldrich, former White House Sr. FBI Agent and author of the blockbuster, Unlimited Access, that was really the first book to blow the lid off the Clinton White House. He is also the founder of the Patrick Henry Center, and was our Inside Washington correspondent for our first year. He talked about his second book, Thunder on the Left...basically the 'take over' of the democrat party by the hard-left, to the dismay of mainstream democrats. I met Gary when he came out to speak to the Red, White and Blue annual Ball in 2002 of an organization I was president of at the time, and he was one of the first guests I had on my radio show.

I think you will find the things he had to say provocative for today, and recommend his books to you. You can get Thunder on the Left at a discounted price at Changing Worldviews here.


Hear the show (See 5/15/06)


4Comment

No comments: