Tuesday, May 16, 2006

YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING Weekly Quotes #2

Phil Donahue: “Let me tell you what is impressive. You’re not wearing a flag...I say hip-hip-hooray for that..." Tom Brokaw: “...I think if you wear a flag, it’s a suggestion somehow that you’re endorsing what the administration is doing at the time. And I don’t think journalists ought to be wearing flags.” Donahue: “And I say hear, hear, hear.” -Exchange on MSNBC’s Donahue

We succeeded, with Allah's grace, to raise an ideological generation that loves death like our enemies love life. We will not abandon the way of Jihad and Shahada [Martyrdom] as long as one inch of our holy land is in the hands of the Jews. - Video on Hamas website, December 12, 2005

"I don't think you'd have to kill, assassinate too many. I think for five lives, 10 lives, 15 human lives, we could save a million, 2 million, or 10 million non- human lives." -Dr. Jerry Vlasak of North American Animal Liberation

"It’s not our responsibility as local police to implement these Nazi-style actions in the United States and just go around taking people off the street who may be undocumented. Immigration is a federal civil matter. Its not our role. Politically, it may not be the best thing to do, to talk like this. But I don’t fear that. My position is to ensure that everyone can reach the American Dream.” -Mayor Robert Patten, Hightstown, New Jersey

No comments: